Thriving United is dedicated to serving the recovery community with different cogs in the wheel of recovery resources! The Recovery Center is located at 501 N. Loraine in Midland, Texas. We offer an array of services to the community:
- Volunteer opportunities - From yard work, to peer recovery, to organization, to our give it forward closet.
- Give it Forward Closet - Where people can give and receive clothing, books, pots and pans, and other basic necessities.
- Peer Recovery - Where Peer Recovery Specialist are able to meet with peers one on one or in a group setting. That is where people can find or help stay on their own recovery path. We support all walks on the path of recovery from all types of addictions.
- Support Groups - The center offers a meeting room to any pathway to recovery. Anywhere from SMART Recovery, to AA, NA, or anything between. Currently the center is the home to 2 different groups and we hope to grow to more!
- Recovery Cafe - Is a place where people can come to chit chat, interact, hang out, read, do step work, eat some snacks, drink some coffee (or any of the drinks provided at the center). The snacks and drinks are provided with suggested donations accordingly.
- Computer Lab - The state of the art computer lab can be a place where someone can come to do homework, write a resume, apply for jobs or do what they need to do to learn, grow, and be a productive member of society.
- Meditation Room - Shhhh!! The meditation room can be utilized all through out the day just to find your breath. It is a moment of zen and peace with a water feature and a plush couch and chairs. The meditation room is there for a healthy escape from the noises of today!!
- Community - We are here for community! Because "Together We Thrive"!